Monday, December 31, 2012

Welcome to the Sharpshooter LLC blog!

Welcome to the Sharpshooter LLC Blog! This blog will provide useful information on nonprofit grant-seeking and related topics.

In beginning this blog, I promise not to do the things that annoy me when reading other blogs (usually for the last time). So, here are my seven blog promises:
  1. I will be quick! Each entry can be read in less than three minutes.
  2. I will be worthwhile! Information will be useful. To you. Now. Or soon.
  3. I will not indulge myself. No diatribes on politics, religion, the state of the economy or my favorite television show.
  4. I will reference. I will include links, when possible, to additional information (in case you have more than three minutes). 
  5. I will not shameless promote. Entries will NOT just be poorly disguised ads for my services.
  6. I will not pander. References to authors, speakers, events, training, other consultants, etc. will be used sparingly.
  7. I will be timely. Blog entries will be updated at least once a week. Really. I promise.
Readers are fully entitled to remind me at any time if I break a promise! 

Dana Schuler Drummond
Sharpshooter Communications, LLC
website: www.sharpshootercommunications.com
email: dana@sharpshootercommunications.com

No comments:

Post a Comment